Solid rose gold stacking ring
This stacking ring is handmade in romantic 14ct rose gold. It's ideal to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. It will add a high quality wardrobe staple to your jewellery collection. Now made in thicker gold.
Free shipping available
You'll love wearing this super simple and romantic rose gold stacking ring. In fact, we think you'll rarely be seen without it. It's a very versatile and high quality jewellery collection addition. The simple solid rose gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other stacking rings.
You'll find the rose gold stacking ring is an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery. You can also pair it with our skinny solid gold stacking rings set to add more colour variation. See the photograph of our different styles of gold rings so you can see the different thicknesses of each ring design.
The 14ct rose gold ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a subtle but sparkling texture. Each ring is subtly different, giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable ring has a bright and shiny finish.
Note: if you look very closely you'll see a tiny amount of yellow gold on this ring where we have soldered it. Rose gold solder is generally not safe for jewellers to work with, so we opt to use a close colouring of yellow gold to make this ring. Think of it as a unique indicator that your ring is handmade!
See the other stacking rings and gold rings in our online jewellery store. Also see our collection of rose gold jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct rose gold stacking ring.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each ring being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny ring can be worn alone or together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add a pop of colour to any outfit.
- It will be a quality wardrobe staple you'll wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid rose gold.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.13cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.