Gift card: spring gully
Australian designed and sustainable gift card with vividly coloured artwork featuring a field of flowers by Claire Ishino. Perfect to accompany gifts you're sending directly.
This Earth Greetings gift card features a contemporary Australian leaves and flowers design on a soft pink backdrop. The artwork is by talented South Australian artist Claire Ishino.
The card is blank inside and has a matte finish. Printed carbon neutral in Australia with vegetable based ink, the card is made from thick 100% post-consumer waste. It's accompanied by a 100% post-consumer recycled envelope.
If you purchase a greeting card to send with a gift of jewellery which is being posted directly to the gift recipient, you can add a card message when you checkout. This will be printed inside the card, which will then be sealed inside the envelope. You can also opt to add gift wrapping to your order at checkout.
Shop for gifts for women in our online jewellery store.
While every effort is made to ensure that the photographs match the colour of the actual cards, note that the colour may appear different on different computer monitors.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 100% recycled post consumer waste card and envelope with vegetable based ink
- Size: card is A6 (14.8 x 10.5 cm or 5.8" x 4.1")
- Quantity: 1 card, 1 envelope
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.